Mississauga is a large Canadian city neighboring Toronto on Lake Ontario.
The weather has 91% humidity almost every time of the year.
Points of interest
- CN Tower
- Humber River
- Wet’n’Wild Toronto
- Rattray Marsh Conservation Area
- Jack Darling Memorial Park
- Square One Shopping Centre
- Mississauga Central Library
- Room Escape Games
These are all my favorite spots in Mississauga. I had great fun there, got to learn a lot of things, food is too good there and also it’s a shopping friendly city.
- The Riverwood Conservancy
This is my favorite park in Mississauga-so beautiful! I could go on for hours about everything to see and do here.
- Square One Shopping Centre(10:00 AM-9: 00 PM)
Square One is distinctively positioned as Ontario’s largest and foremost fashion, lifestyle, and entertainment destination. I really enjoyed shopping there. Have a wide variety of shopping! From Walmart to the food court to Holts to even a barbershop! It is one of the best malls in the GTA with the lowest prices and the best customer service available.
- Food Of Mississauga
Mississauga is famous for fast food. Mexican, vegetarian-friendly food, Thai, Vietnamese Burger & Fries are the main food attractions. Burrito Boyz and Lezzet are my favorite restaurants. They had the best service and food too.
- Mississauga Hotels
I shortlisted some of the Mississauga hotels, that are affordable, have good services and are the prime location.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto Airport West -6.3km from the airport.
- Maplewood Furnished Suites -14.1km from the airport.
- The Waterside Inn -17.8km from the airport.
- Hilton Toronto -2.8km from the airport.
I stayed at Hilton Toronto Hotels. It is conveniently located and offers 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport. The hotel serves international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a warm atmosphere.
There’s so much to see and do when you visit Mississauga; shopping, entertainment, breezy weather, art, wildlife everything that will thrill you.